The Latton Time Trial Series 2020
In order to meet the requirements of the CTT ‘Covid-19 Risk assessment’ (available at: https://www.cyclingtimetrials.org.uk/documents/index/organisers ), the following will apply to the 2020 series and should be read in conjunction with the Series Handbook.
· Signing On at Gateway Café/Cotswold Outdoor car park (Spine Road East, GL7 5TL) from 17:30 until approximately 18:30.
· The entry fee is £5 per rider via contactless payment only. No cash will be accepted.
· Riders should ride to sign on rather than driving, if at all possible.
· Riders must socially distance at and around Signing On
· There will be no toilet or changing facilities at Signing On.
· Riders will not be able to sign on other riders as in previous years
· Riders must provide their own safety pins and pen for sign on.
· Riders in the shielded category participate at their own risk.
· No 2 up rides permitted unless riders are from the same household.
· Warming up must be on the road. Use of Turbo trainers is not permitted.
At the start and during the Race
· First rider to start at 18:16 (before Signing On has closed)
· Riders should arrive at the start no earlier than 3 minutes before their allotted start time.
· Riders must socially distance at and around the start.
· Do not leave any clothing or other items at the start. Any items left will not be collected by the Timekeepers and you must not return to the start whilst the event is in progress.
· There will be no Pusher Off - Riders will start with one foot on the ground.
· New regulation for 2020 unrelated to Covid 19 – see Handbook for further details). The use of a rear light is compulsory in line with the following motion passed at the 2019 CTT National Council AGM “No competitor shall be permitted to start either a Type A or Type B event unless such competitor has affixed to the rear of their machine a working rear red light, either flashing or constant, that is illuminated and in a position that is clearly visible to other road users.”NO LIGHT – NO START
· Allow sufficient room when overtaking as per Covid guidelines.
After the Race
· Riders return their numbers by placing them in the bag provided in the lay by after the finish
· Do not approach the Finish Timekeeper as no times will be available.
· Do not return to the start.
· Do not congregate with other riders.
· If you have driven to the event, return directly to your vehicle.
· Results will be published below as soon as possible after the event.
*Provisional events dependent on participation levels at initial events and Police approval
Click HERE to view the 2020 Club 10 TT Handbook & Guide
Details of the Handicap Series and Scratch Competition can be found HERE